At Academic ads we believe in the highest level of service possible offered to both our clients and our advertisers.
Our Management team offers over 20 years experience in marketing, sales, and new media solutions.
Between our Dedication, Determination and our Desire to succeed, we ensure the utmost professionalism in all our business dealings.
Our normal project approach/methodology is outlined below. While we rely on this process to guide us and provide a framework for our projects, we are not bound by it and maintain sufficient flexibility to scale it as dictated by an individual Client’s needs.
We start every project by studying the client’s business objectives, customer data, competitive landscape, performance metrics, brand strategy, and other issues that define the problem and help us design a solution. Then, we develop a point of view about customer priorities, opportunities for differentiation, and areas for improving ROI by enhancing the interactive experience. During this phase, we are…
- Defining the problem
- Understanding business objectives and measures of success
- Analyzing usability and flow of existing site
- Researching the “four Cs” (Category, Competition, Client, Customer)
- Interviewing stakeholders
- Clarifying the target audience and expectations
- Developing the strategy brief
- Creating the customer experience model
Leveraging strategic insights, our team collaborates on a customer-driven approach to the solution. We present design explorations, content tone and voice recommendations, information architecture concepts, and process recommendations that make sense for the brand and support the project goals. This visual, emotional and practical step establishes the foundation for the user experience. Activities taking place in this phase include…
- Creating visual concepts and sample copy
- Developing information architecture & wireframes
- Testing for usability of planned concepts
- Establishing style guidelines
- Establishing usability guidelines
Once the Client approves our recommended approach, we shift into production mode to refine the recommendations. Working closely with the Client, we make concluding decisions and adjustments and then provide actionable guidelines and specifications. Activities include…
- Producing the finalized actionable recommendations
- Collaborate/coordinate as needed to ensure proper implementation
The next step after implementation is to track the project’s success — whether it’s a small piece of functionality or a brand new site or campaign. We produce and analyze reporting based on measures of success, then make recommendations to help Clients plan for the future and determine next steps. In this phase, we are…
- Analyzing metrics and developing insights
- Analyzing customized research for tracking and measuring success
- Studying the program’s effectiveness against other success measurements
- Planning for the next round of creative and marketing solutions, based on the evolving needs of the Client, its brand and its customers